No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Drapkart accessible at https://www.drapkart.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
We will notify users of any material changes to the Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of such changes.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully prior to using the website.
- Orders placed by you: Any order placed by you for goods listed or advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any goods. We will send you an order acknowledgement shortly after you place your order, notifying you that we have received your order. This acknowledgement is not notification that we have accepted your order. Your order is passed to your chosen Drapkart without any delays, however the acceptance of the offer is at the discretion of your chosen Drapkart.
- The contract: While Drapkart enables placement of your order with your chosen retailer, there is no contract of services to be delivered between you and Drapkart. Your contract of goods to be delivered is with your chosen retailer and on the basis of specified terms and conditions of that specific retailer. The contract is subject to your right of cancellation. The retailer also has the right to terminate the contract if the price of the contract is not received from you.
- Product description and other details: We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on Drapkart are accurate at the time of placing your order. However, at times the mentioned MRP on the website may vary from the prevailing MRP in the market place – in which case the MRP mentioned on the product pack would be considered to be the accurate MRP.
- Delivery timings: While you have an option to choose a time of delivery of your goods, the terms of agreement are between you and the retailer.
- Product Quality: Drapkart is not responsible for the quality of any available product. Any complaint of quality should be notified to the manufacturer.
- Products Damaged On Arrival: In the doubtful event of you getting damaged products, in that case, please refuse the delivery and request your chosen retailer to replace with the correct item.
- Wrong Item Delivered: If, by mistake the retailer deliveries you with the incorrect item you must notify him and ask for the same to be replaced with the correct item or refuse delivery.
- Confidentiality: Drapkart agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from your equipment except to employees or agents of Drapkart subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.
- Disclaimer: Although all attempts are made to provide accurate, current and reliable information, you should recognize the possibility that errors may exist in the information available on this Web site. Drapkart expressly denies any warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information made available on this Web site, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the information.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your order anytime until the order is shipped from our end, for which you can call and speak to our customer representative. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order.
As a customer you can make payments Online & Cash on Delivery. In case of COD all payments would be made by you to your chosen retailer directly and only at the time of delivery and after you have verified and are satisfied with the goods delivered.
As such we provide Limited warranty on the products but if any products having no warranty as per product manufacturer policy please Read the Warranty option in the products.
We encourage you to Check your orders when they are delivered, however if you still find any defect in the delivered products you may request “Order Cancellation” in the dashboard. In such scenarios the products will be taken back and a credit note will be added to your dashboard.